AthenaVisual Studio a unique software package that…
- offers a fully integrated environment for process modeling, parameter estimation, optimal experimental design, model criticism and discrimination and graphical exploratory data analysis of chemically reactive and non-reactive systems.
- gives the user the freedom to develop his or her own models, but alleviates the tasks associated with solving the underlying equations and estimating the model adjustable parameters
- displays an advanced graphical interface to a set of powerful solvers for the robust and efficient handling of lumped and distributed parameter systems both dynamic and steady-state
- offers seamless interfaces to Microsoft Excel and commercial simulators like ASPEN Plus and ASPEN Hysys
- provides an easy, direct and seamless link of all process models with powerful parameter estimation and optimization software, which
- allows for the analysis of single, and multi-response experiments, model discrimination and optimal experimental design
- offers a rich set of graphical capabilities that allows the users to interpret and disseminate the acquired information form the exploratory data analysis in a useful and effective manner