AthenaVisual Studio is a unique software that…
- offers an integrated environment for the modeling, estimation, optimal experimental design, model discriminating and graphical interpretation of chemically reactive and non-reactive systems.
- gives the user the freedom to develop his or her own models, but alleviates the tasks associated with solving the underlying equations and estimating the model adjustable parameters
- presents an advanced graphical interface to a set of powerful solvers for the robust and efficient handling of lumped and distributed parameter systems both dynamic and steady-state
- provides an easy, direct and seamless link of all these systems with powerful parameter estimation and optimization software, which
- allows for the analysis of single, and multi-response experiments, model discrimination and optimal experimental design graphical capabilities allows the users to interpret and disseminate the acquired information in a useful and effective manner